“Each daughter can claim an income of £250” [SPEC]
Well, this managed to sneak up on us.
It's the 250th episode of I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere. Now in our 16th season, we've managed to accumulate a significant catalogue of discussions and interviews since our first show in 2007.
We reminisce on some of the highlights of episodes since our centennial, including a few clips that represent what we as Sherlockians love about this pasttime.
This wouldn't be a show without an audience; you are what we treasure most about each of these 250 episodes. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.
We celebrate with another Canonical Couplet of course: two lines of poetry that signify a Sherlock Holmes story. You tell us which and one randomly-chosen winner will receive a copy of the eBSJ.
Send your answer to comment @ ihearofsherlock .com by October 29, 2022 at 11:59 a.m. EST. The winner will be chosen at random from among all the correct answers. All listeners are eligible to play.
For our Patreon supporters, we have TWO episodes of outtakes we've collected over the last 150 episodes or so. Be sure to support us to hear it.
- This episode: ihose.co/ihose250
- Episode 100: A Sherlockian Centennial
- Episode 101: Rebecca Romney
- Episode 226: Sherlockian Collecting
- Episode 125: Revenge of the Sherlockian Nerd
- Episode 143: P.G. Wodehouse and Sherlock Holmes
- Episode 177: Being Sherlock
- Episode 109: Behind the Canonical Screen
- Episode 154: Live From the Red Carpet
- Episode 146: Revision, My Dear Watson
- Episode 160: Adapting Sherlock Holmes
- Episode 242: Foundational Fandom
- Episode 239: Sherlock Holmes in Comics
- Dynamics of a Podcast
- Episode 188: The Art of Frank Cho
- Episode 202: Clive Merrison
- Episode 235: The Hero with a Thousand Faces
- Playlist: 250th Episode