“Holmes gave me a brief review of what had passed” [THOR]
The 2023 BSI Weekend has come and gone, and it was filled with plenty of food, friends, and frivolity.
We provide a glimpse of what we saw — including a number of our listeners and guests — and put it in context for you. Far from being inside baseball, this episode is a look at what makes Sherlockians tick and why we place so much value in attending events that help us express our fondness for our hobby and each other.
The Canonical Couplet quiz gives you a chance to identify a Sherlock Holmes story based on two lines of poetry; if your correct answer is randomly chosen, you'll win something from the IHOSE vaults.
Send your answer to comment @ ihearofsherlock .com by January 29, 2023 at 11:59 a.m. EST. The winner will be chosen at random from among all the correct answers. All listeners are eligible to play.
Download [Save As] | File size: 86 MB, 1:02:41
Listen to I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere anywhere
- Wessex Press is the premier publisher of books about Sherlock Holmes and Arthur Conan Doyle.
- MX Publishing is a publishing dynamo, with new titles every week. They're sure to have loads of options for your Sherlock Holmes-related needs.
- This episode: ihose.co/ihose256
- The Adventuresses of Sherlock Holmes
- Dynamics of a Podcast
- The Baker Street Journal
- ACD Society
- Other episodes mentioned (in order):
Post a Comment