“That and a toothbrush are, I think, all that we need” [SPEC]
What if you could stay in a Victorian-themed home with plenty of Sherlock Holmes-inspired elements? Don't answer just yet. What if you could stay in such a place and had to solve a mystery before you left?
That's what Ken and TamiKai Frazier have developed in this unique house in San Antonio, Texas, to delight people who love puzzles, mysteries, and escape rooms, but who also want a relaxed and authentic atmosphere in which to solve these conundrums.
Ken and Tami joined us to talk about what inspired them to create this experience and to give you a sense of what to expect if you book a stay there.
We have another Canonical Couplet quiz: two lines of poetry for you to listen to and unlock which story we're referring to. One winner chosen at random from all correct entries will receive a mystery prize from the IHOSE vaults.
Send your answer to comment @ ihearofsherlock .com by September 29, 2022 at 11:59 a.m. EST. The winner will be chosen at random from among all the correct answers. All listeners are eligible to play.
Download [Save As] | File size: 84.4 MB, 1:05:24
Listen to I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere anywhere
- Wessex Press is the premier publisher of books about Sherlock Holmes and Arthur Conan Doyle, including The Sherlock Holmes Review.
- MX Publishing, through its series The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories has raised over $100,000 for Undershaw.
- This episode: ihose.co/ihose248
- The Sherlock Home: solvethesherlockhome.com
- Watson: The Last Great Tale of the Legendary Sherlock Holmes
Post a Comment