"I have forged and tested every link" [GOLD]
And now, the HTML links from the June issue of Scuttlebutt from the Spermaceti Press.
- The web site of Julian Barnes, author of Arthur & George, which was just issued in paperback
- The Spring issue of Pipes & Tobaccos has a heart-felt tribute to Tom Dunn, the late editor of The Pipe Smoker's Ephemeris
- Wikipedia has a number of Sherlockian entries:
- Camden House now has an Agony Column of Sherlockian classified ads
- The Web site of E.J. Wagner, author of The Science of Sherlock Holmes
- Baritsu: "The New Art of Self-Defence" is featured in two issues of Classical Fighting Arts magazine
- Stuart M. Kaminsky's "The Man from Capetown" is featured on his web site
- The play "Sherlock Holmes: the Final Adventure" is schedueld to be produced by the Kansas City Repertory Theatre in Kansas City, Missouri, February 23 through March 18, 2007.
- Peter Calamai, BSI ("The Leeds Mercury") won a Canadian Science Writers' Association award for his 10-part series on Albert Einstein
- Ken Ludwig's "Postmortem" (a mystery featuring William Gillette and set at his home in Connecticut) is playing at the Long Beach Playhouse until July 15 and at the Caine Lyric Theatre in Logan, Utah from July 6 to August 8.
- Barry Day's Sherlock Holmes and the Apocolypse Murders is available as an audiobook from Audible
- The June issue of the Sherlockian e-Times from Classic Specialties
- The 1968 television series starring Peter Cushing is available in DVD from the BBC Shop
- Copies of the Magic Door (the newsletter of the Arthur Conan Doyle Society) are available from Doug Wrigglesworth
- The New Annotated Sherlock Holmes is available from Signals for $69.96
- More audiobooks are available from Audio Editions, including Laurie King's The Art of Detection and The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
- A Victorian Village Inn in Clinton, Connecticut features a Sherlock Holmes Cottage
- SHERLOCK MAGAZINE (formerly known as simply "SHERLOCK") has returned, with David Stuart Davies resuming his post as editor