Together, we bring you audio coverage from the Players Club, where Burt hosted his annual Lunch of Steele to honor Frederick Dorr Steele. We also grant you insider's access to the hallowed halls of the BSI Dinner itself, where you'll hear from Sherlockian raconteur extraordinare Peter Blau as he gives a Tribute to an Old Irregular. Then we'll get a man-on-the-street view of what it's like to receive an Irregular Shilling.
Finally, we wrap up the show with an announcement of the winners (that's right - there were TWO!) of the BBC Sherlock Holmes DVD and a question about potential sponsorship on this podcast. You can take the poll over in the right column. Please let us know what you think.
- Players Club
- Grillparzer Sittenpolizei Verein
- Voices from Baker Street
- Near real-time writeups of the BSI Weekend
- Sherlock Holmes for Dummies
- Baker Street Breakfast Club conference - Sherlock Holmes: A Man and His Worlds
- Mentioned in passing: David Stuart Davies' Johnny One Eye
- Laurie R. King's body of work
- Patricia Guy's Bacchus at Baker Street: Sherlock Holmes & Victorian Drinking Lore
Download this episode by right-clicking the icon and selecting "Save As..." (File size: 45 MB, 49:08)