I don't know if you've been to the Baker Street Journal Web site recently. Last year, I redesigned it so that it was more user-friendly and a little better looking. I tried to give it a little variety by selecting images that were either visually or topically tied to the subject on the page.
If you haven't had a look, now is your chance. Until March 21 - the first day of spring - I'm going to run a contest which will make you eligible to receive an entire year of the Journal, plus a Christmas Annual, for free.
Here's how the contest will work:
On the BSJ Web site are images that run across the top of the page; some of these are Canonical - that is, they are illustrations from within the pages of the original stories. There are 14 different illustrations from the Canon.
- Submit the name of the page on the BSJ site and the story from which its corresponding image is taken (e.g., Home Page, Name of Story)
- Contest closes at 12:01 p.m. on March 21
- Only one entry per person
- 3 winners will be selected at random from all submitted entries that contain the correct 14 stories
- Current BSJ subscribers may elect to extend their subscription one year or to give away a subscription to an individual or institution
- Submit your entry to me by clicking this link